Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Stamp Club Challenge








To finish off our fantastic year at stamp club the challenge was to create a secret santa present to swap with someone on the night. After much deliberation and the decision to do something different from a Christmas theme, I was inspired to create a booklet to get the new year started. We all create New Years resolutions and then get to the end of the year and find we haven't got any further than thinking about it. So this is put together with different ways to set goals, celebrate life's little moments and do something with it. In the end it became more than the idea that I started with. The ideas are something that I have been putting together for a while now and will be doing myself. The sentiments from Stampin Up, my new Ali Edwards stamp sets and Verve words of wisdom' fitted well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...