Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bue for boy, pink for girl



We have had two new additions in our kindy committee in the last week so I have been busy making baby cards. I thought I would have fun with this one and use my sometimes you're the bug stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps. The accessories are great as you can mix and match the plates and sentiments to suit. I had to toss up weather to do the pink and blue thing (especially this one as most of my world is blue!) but it seemed to make the cards work better.

Colours:rich razzleberry, pretty in pink, white
Stamps: sometimes you're the bug and bugs and kisses (CDS)
Finishing touches: rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon (SU), bloom dots embossing folder (cuttlebug), black and white embossing powder

Colours:not quite navy, bashful blue, tempting turquoise, white
Stamps: sometimes you're the bug and bugs and kisses (CDS)
Finishing touches: blue stitched ribbon, spots and dots embossing folder (cuttlebug), black and white embossing powder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...