Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday Boy


A perfect card for our boy who turned 6 this month. He is a real boy. Into life boots and all. His favourite thing to do is go on adventures. The Billy stamps from Pink Cat Studio work so well with boy cards. There are so many ways to use them. So with all the organising for scraptacular that I have been doing this one came together well. As I was flicking through my stash I came across the paper and added the extra embellishments. I wanted to have a go at the smooshing technique with the cuttlebug where you ink it first with versamark and then emboss. I think I will have to do a bit more experimenting with this one.

Stamps: Billy (PCS)
Finishing Touches: Cuttlebug embossing plate, copper embossing powder, frog brads, boy stickers (7 gypsies), chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...