Thursday, March 18, 2010

A big thank you to my helpers




I needed to say a big thank to all the wonderful helpers that I had in organising the Scraptacular Event. Shona, Chris, Pam, Lyn, Jackie, Tamara, Cherie, Sarah, Rachel, and Jordan thanks a bunch. I couldn't have done it without them. So I put together a little thanks in appreciation and recognition of their help. The cards started out with the heart stickers that I have had hiding in my stash for a while. I combined this with the thank you rub ons and had a bit of a play matching up stamps and colours in different ways. Fun!

Colour: kraft and various
Stamps: little pieces, background sampler (SU), spiral (hero arts)
Finishing Touches: quick words rub ons thank you (top line creations), heart stickers (paper studio bubbleabilities), mat pack paper piercer (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...