Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Story Stamps - Little Moments

The story stamp for May was little things.  This time around I had prepared a kit of favourite colours that started with a purchase of washi tapes that I had got a craft show at the time.  So loving having all my stash sorted so I can go through and pull out bits and pieces for these projects.  Then I headed to my photos and pulled out the different stories that I wanted to tell.








 This is one of favourites from this month.  Ali had put together a similar layout and it was fun working with the circles and as she suggested using a pen to recreate the lines that were on the paper that she had used.  It also tells a different story of home rather than a specific event.



I took the chance to do a layout for each of the boys of their little things.  Must go back and look at mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...