Monday, November 18, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Card sneak peek

My Christmas card list seems to get bigger every year. While I plan to get onto my cards early in the year so I know they are done it hasn't happened. I had an idea started from this card by Maile Belles and I bit the bullet, put aside some other things that need doing and got into it. I was pleasantly surprised to find they didn't take that long and I enjoyed putting them together.  Now to do the year in review letter that goes with it.  I will post the final result when they have been posted out.


Pin It
Colours: crumb cake, cherry cobbler, always artichoke, very vanilla, early espresso
Stamps:  vintage labels and postmarks (PTI), merry christmas (kaiser)
Finishing touches:  handmade holidays papers and tags (simple stories), rhinestones (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...