Saturday, September 8, 2012

Big Picture Idea Festival Day Three - Dream journal

We all have dreams.  How many of them actually become reality?  What is missing?  The action required to bring it about.  A quote I love 'in order to get what we want we have to know what we are willing to give up to get there'  challenges me to keep moving forward.  I already had a journal for the purpose of writing my dreams.  This challenge has made me take action to actually start believing that I can do what I want to do. 

So much more inspiring to write in I think.

My dream to set up a studio/function centre 
where I can help people to simplify their lives 
to discover what they were made to do and go out and do it.

I am a teacher
I am an encourager
I am creative

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love this post. So very true Colleen. Thanks for sharing with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...