Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Using my stash

Every so often I go through my stash and pull out bits and pieces that have been lying about for too long. My card supply is being used and the idea was to keep filling as I go. So these cards came together. Not my usual style apart from the little details to finish it off.


 FYI -
Colours: always artichoke, so saffron
Stamps:n/a
Finishing touches: paper and chipboard alpha (heidi grace), 5 petal punch and linen thread (SU), button
Drama Queen -
Colours: gable green
Stamps: vintage labels (SU)
Finishing touches: allsorts papers and all girl rub ons(kaiser), chipboard, orange glitter, postage label die (cuttlebug), faux stitching
Happy Day -
Colours: baja breeze, blush blosson, cameo coral
Stamps: baroque motifs (SU)< happy (unknown)
Finishing touches: chipboard wildfloweres (heidi grace), stitching, beautiful wings embosslits (SU), rhinestones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...