Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Farewells at kindy


It is hard to believe that we will be sending another boy off to school in the new year. I like to leave a gift as we go and this time we gave the kindy a puzzle as it is one of Kyran's favourite things to do especially the hard ones. His other favourite has been creating projects at the woodwork table so I just had to use the builder images from my dress up Billy set from Pink Cat Studio. I started with the colours and had the idea for creating the background paper using the circles. As I edged it my ink smudged so never one to waste I added more distressing and managed to save it.

Colour: black, white, cherry cobbler
Stamps: dress up billy (PCS), little pieces and lots of thoughts (SU)
Finishing touches: seeing spots embossing folder (cuttlebug) spellbinder label 2, grosgrain striped ribbon riding hood red, distressing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...